OMG Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
Well i can honestly say i've never been so amazed at a car product ever. I thought the Meg's i've been using on my black bike and dark blue c280 Was good and get a lovely finish with Turtle Wax but this Poorboys stuff is at a completely different level. So easy to use and a deep gloss shine. Looks like i'll be sticking to this for some time.:D:D:D T.

I recently started using Poor boys Black Hole Glaze, which I then seal using Poor Boys EX-Sealant, followed by a good coat of Poor Boys Natty Blue Paste Wax, the shine was fantastic and will definitely using it in future.
Did you take any pics?
Heres mine after its first Poor Boys glaze, seal, wax treatment.

Andy your car looks amazing. I love the old style Mercs. They have a certain class about them dont they. Mine is a 97 too. T.

Looks the business:thumb:,what colour is it? I see both your cars say green/black it looks like azurite blue in photo:confused:

Im another Poorboys convert top class products and agree black hole glaze amazing particularly when applied by machine

Looks the business:thumb:,what colour is it? I see both your cars say green/black it looks like azurite blue in photo:confused:

Definitely paint code 189, otherwise known as "greenish-black (emerald black) (black opal) (smaragdsschwarz)".
If you look at pics in post 462 of this thread you can see my car parked next to Justins 43 which is Azurite Blue. Not a very pic to compare the colours but nevertheless you can see the colour difference.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/144288-pcs-anual-gtg-18th-may-2013-a-31.html

Heres another one of my car professionally taken in a studio for a magazine, looks a different colour again.

Yes I can see it now in the pcs pics,quite a chameleon!

And for my light(er) coloured cars I use Poorboys white diamond, and seal with B-H Autobalm.

great thread....just ordered some, gonna treat the black beast:thumb:

Well i can honestly say i've never been so amazed at a car product ever. I thought the Meg's i've been using on my black bike and dark blue c280 Was good and get a lovely finish with Turtle Wax but this Poorboys stuff is at a completely different level. So easy to use and a deep gloss shine. Looks like i'll be sticking to this for some time.:D:D:D T.

You did put a sealant on it didn't you, glazes are brilliant but don't last five minutes without.

Good point, after some research you must apply sealer after glaze application, I have loads of Meguiars Tech wax in the garage which is basically a sealer...

You did put a sealant on it didn't you, glazes are brilliant but don't last five minutes without.

How long do you guys usually leave black hole glaze on once applied before buffing off?

The glaze needs to completely dry, to be honest I did the whole car then buffed it off, I did the same with the sealant and the wax.

I gave mine 2 coats of black hole glaze and then 2 coats of EX sealant with carnuba this weekend - well worth the effort, what do you reckon

Very nice, car looks very menacing and awesome, mine will hopefully be getting the treatment this weekend weather permitting.

Poorboys PolyClay
Poorboys SSR1
Poorboys Blackhole glaze
Poorboys EXP sealant
P222 carnuba wax

I,ll be giving mine a couple of thick coats Poorboys Wax this Saturday as I,m off to Trax on the Sunday.

Very nice, car looks very menacing and awesome, mine will hopefully be getting the treatment this weekend weather permitting.

Poorboys PolyClay
Poorboys SSR1
Poorboys Blackhole glaze
Poorboys EXP sealant
P222 carnuba wax

For the simple man, what do each of these do flania1, what is their main function?

God she looks just gorgeous. Black my fav colour for a car and bikes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom