OMG What's Happened to the Forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PM's ok
Off Topic...computer still says no!

Thanks for all the hard work you have been doing to get this sorted :)

I can confirm i have been able to send pms, reply in the classifieds and also OT section.
Thanks for all your hard work folks.

Below two forums need adjusting

Classifieds Cars
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU CANNOT REPLY TO CLASSIFIED THREADS. If you wish to contact the seller, please use the PM facility. You need to have made 30 posts in other forums before you can submit an advert and/or use the PM facility.

Classifieds General
Buy and sell general items here. Commercial ads will be removed. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU CANNOT REPLY TO CLASSIFIED THREADS. If you wish to contact the seller, please use the PM facility. You need to have made 30 posts in other forums before you can submit an advert and/or use the PM facility.

Please can you guys check now?
Awesome I can start conversations now

Tried to puchase a windscreen sticker, but it wouldn't let me login in to my account in the checkout process.

Did ask for and got a password reset email though, but still wouldn't log on through that link either.

Last edited:
....But still don't have enough privileges in the Classified Cars section although I seem to be able to buy Classified Parts. Odd.

I think there are some bugs to be ironed out, as I don't seem to have privileges to post in the O.T. section, which is frustrating since that is the other main area that I participate in.
I have the same issue, I cant reply in my own threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom