on the hunt for a white C63...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigChap

Car
White C63 PP+
Hello, newbie here

having missed out on this bargain...

Mercedes-Benz C Class C63 4dr Auto 6.2

anyone had any experience with this mob? (SSC)

Mercedes-Benz C Class C63 4dr Auto 6.2

quite high mileage and not really much detail regarding the remap and exhaust.

what do you guys think?

also, having never sat in one so far, any tall people here? what's the leg room like? (6'6" here)

Last edited:
I'm sure there is one for sale in the classified adds on this site mate

2013 C63 AMG for sale

As the title says gents :

Anyone interested ? Spec is :

Diamond White
Black designo
19" black multi spokes
Harman Kardon
DAB
Carbon fibre rear spoiler
Carbon fibre wing mirrors
Dipped carbon rear diffuser
Dipped carbon front splitter (also venture shielded)
Dipped Carbon Bluetooth antenna
Quaife limited slip diff
507 graphite grey side stripes to compliment the calipers

11000 miles
Service plan
Taxed until May
1st service completed yesterday
Brand new tyres Michelin PSS 235s on front & 265's on rear

£41000 Ono
Attached Thumbnails

Abdul likes this.

On the classified adds mate

For your own peace of mind sit in one first!
The seats are quite narrow and whilst it's not a problem for me I can imagine that if you are big then they may be uncomfortable. Having said that Tom Kerridge drives one and he's not a small chap.

I know of a 2012 facelift estate for sale! Not white though.
I could have it wrapped though.

For your own peace of mind sit in one first!
The seats are quite narrow and whilst it's not a problem for me I can imagine that if you are big then they may be uncomfortable. Having said that Tom Kerridge drives one and he's not a small chap.

haha, thanks, i should have also mentioned i'm slim! think peter crouch with a manageable gregs habit!

White is a pretty popular colour so keep your eye out, I am sure there will be plenty around. Alternatively, as other posters have suggested, get a decent example in any colour and have it wrapped.

Good luck with the search...... you won't regret it :bannana:

Got one!

White PP+, well chuffed!

You will need to post pictures big chap

I put a good few in the members area but here are a few including my wee weekend toy

0231.jpg

051.jpg

Your C63 is lovely, but your Nova is something else!! :cool:

Sorry. But if I had to choose I'd have the nova lol. Owned a nova van myself from the age of around 20 and couldn't bring myself to sell it until I hit my late 30's!! Been looking for one to buy as a project ever since but you just don't see the vans anymore. Quality!!

You've just been out and brought yourself a lovely c63 and here we are talking about your nova lol. There both nice cars.

Your C63 is lovely, but your Nova is something else!! :cool:

Thanks mate!

Sorry. But if I had to choose I'd have the nova lol. Owned a nova van myself from the age of around 20 and couldn't bring myself to sell it until I hit my late 30's!! Been looking for one to buy as a project ever since but you just don't see the vans anymore. Quality!!

You've just been out and brought yourself a lovely c63 and here we are talking about your nova lol. There both nice cars.

Thanks, there's the link to the other thread...

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/171786-odd-couple-c63.html

I've had it over ten years now, everyone that's had one back in the day always regretted selling and found themselves searching again 5-10yrs later so I was a bit determined to hold on, plus I'm a bit invested in this one from a man hours point of view after fully rebuilding it along with almost every panel being replaced for brand new about 7yrs ago (With some professional help). There is a thread documenting it all on another forum. My mate is just finishing up a red van with the Calibra turbo engine, it'll be quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom