oscar pistorius does anyone trust him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
I think he's as guilty as sin, I recon they had a row she ran in the bathroom to escape his temper by locking the door, he lost it completely.
What a load of old tosh about telling her to lay on the floor, am I the only one who thinks he's as tricky as a box of frogs?

He killed her,how he justifies his actions is just tosh.Murder or manslaughter will be
all the trials about,I reckon the former.

I don't know about guilt or otherwise, but I want some of those Zombie Stoppers

I`ve not really been watching the trial but from what I have seen and heard, I reckon you nailed it in your first post...

I'm of a view that trials like this should not be televised.

I'm also of a view that rich people or celebrities seem to end up in long trials given the nature of what transpired. How on earth does it take so long to make a case and defend it given the actual circumstances.

Course he shot her,course he regrets it,it all about how much of his life is over now.I think hes just a trigger happy johnny rambo wannabe.

I get the distinct impression based on what I've seen and heard already that he is as guilty as f.

I agree with the argument theory and he shot her in a rage and now repents at leisure.

his defence is even more unbelievable than any fairy tale ..

The case for the prosecution have just put this forward .....

Attachments

• toilet.jpg
    toilet.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 52
It's certainly a complex trial and doesn't appear to be as clear cut as people imagined.

Guilty as sin. He has form, a bad temper and knocked her about previously.

Looks like he has been taking acting lessons since the murder too.

But........will he be found guilty?

I think his story sounds very unlikely, so tend to agree with you

When relaying how it happened he was all hesitant and sparse with detail. He described the aftermath with remarkable clarity and spoke at great length. Hmmmm.

And what's with the bin bags?

TJR said:
It's certainly a complex trial and doesn't appear to be as clear cut as people imagined.

Seems pretty clear to most posters here...

This is not about whether he's done it or not.... it's about whether there is enough evidence to secure a conviction, and whether he can get a fair trial. I suspect the answer to both is No. In which case he should be pronounced Not Guilty.

This is how the legal system works... we know for fact that not all criminals get convicted.

As for the first question... only Pistorius knows the answer, and no else will ever know for sure - unless he actually did it and decides to confess at some future point of time.

This is not about whether he's done it or not.... it's about whether there is enough evidence to secure a conviction, and whether he can get a fair trial. I suspect the answer to both is No. In which case he should be pronounced Not Guilty.

This is how the legal system works... we know for fact that not all criminals get convicted.

As for the first question... only Pistorius knows the answer, and no else will ever know for sure - unless he actually did it and decides to confess at some future point of time.

Exactly right, so much media involvement inevitably means an un fair trial which must be very disappointing for Reeva Steenkamp's family

Seems pretty clear to most posters here...

That may well be the case and his guilt may be nailed on. All I am pointing out is that at this stage no one, apart from Pistorius, knows the truth. The long list of police mistakes during the collection of evidence is terrible and has not helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom