oscar pistorius does anyone trust him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So a useful video then , proving that he is a liar :thumb:

I bet Big Bubbas rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of a new cellmate.

'Hey Oscar , take off them legs and come and sit on ma knee !'

neilrr said:
Does he have winter leg thingies for running between October & April or when he's in colder climes?

What - Shrien Dewani's got no legs either?!?

Why?

Even a professional judge can be influenced by extreme media frenzy and the ensuing overwhelming public opinion.

Witnesses might be influenced in the way they give evidence.

a judge is trained to consider only the evidence, and ignore the media frenzy, but yes there is a possibility, but remote.

witnesses are subject to examination and cross examination, that is the best way of ensuring that they are being truthful.

Hear's my take on this. OP is known to be very volatile and aggressive, he is also allegedly, very controlling. I suspect that they had a flaming row in bed accusing her (in his eyes) of flirting with other guys and getting very aggressive. She felt she was in danger and ran to the bathroom and locked the door, OP became more aggressive and tried to get in the bathroom, RS was sitting on the floor with her back to the door head at lock height, she wouldn't let him in he went into a rage got his gun and tried to shoot out the lock. We all know what happened to the melon.

I personally know someone who fired hollow-point rounds at watermelons because it's great fun to see them explode (not in this country). He is a gentle man but in his neck of the woods and at that corner of the globe this is considered passtime. I suspect that quite a few people shoot watermelons in ZA.

I personally know someone who fired hollow-point rounds at watermelons because it's great fun to see them explode (not in this country). He is a gentle man but in his neck of the woods and at that corner of the globe this is considered passtime. I suspect that quite a few people shoot watermelons in ZA.

Thankfully not too many of these people go on to shoot their girlfreind in the head.

Hear's my take on this. OP is known to be very volatile and aggressive, he is also allegedly, very controlling. I suspect that they had a flaming row in bed accusing her (in his eyes) of flirting with other guys and getting very aggressive. She felt she was in danger and ran to the bathroom and locked the door, OP became more aggressive and tried to get in the bathroom, RS was sitting on the floor with her back to the door head at lock height, she wouldn't let him in he went into a rage got his gun and tried to shoot out the lock. We all know what happened to the melon.

Sorry--but have you not been listening to the ballistics evidence [ using CSI type laser techniques]?
Victim's injuries analyzed during Pistorius murder trial | On Air Videos | Fox News

In this mornings evidence OP says he heard a noise similar to the bathroom window opening, reached under the bed for his gun, said to RS (who was supposedly awake and lying beside him) to "get down and phone the police", then went and shot through the bathroom door at someone he supposed was an intruder.

He's hoping we're to believe that he did all this without even a sideways glance in the direction of RS.

Aye right!

:fail

…………….RS was sitting on the floor with her back to the door head at lock height, she wouldn't let him in he went into a rage got his gun and tried to shoot out the lock………..

That sounds very plausible. :thumb:

I hope they find him guilty and lock him away for life.

OK - I concur. I hadn't being paying much attention anyway……….

I think there was a defining moment in the trial this morning.

The prosecutor was going through the actual shooting. OP had already said he was shouting and screaming at 'the intruder' in the bathroom, and at RS to call the police.

"So, you were shouting and screaming three metres away from the bathroom. Did RS say anything?"

There was a very long silence.

Close, but I think he deliberately aimed in the area directly above the loo, the usual sitting position. The bullet holes in the door are nowhere near the lock.

He tried to think of a way of murdering her whilst making it look like an intruder situation but hasn't really thought it through at all has he.

If nothing else he is guilty of having the most whingeing , whining voice in the world ,and should be taken out and put on a pumpkin stand.:doh:

If nothing else he is guilty of having the most whingeing , whining voice in the world

I've listened to about half an hour of cross-examination by the prosecution both yesterday and today and there is a definitely a case to answer on that score...

I believe him 100 %

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom