oscar pistorius does anyone trust him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not guilty, what I want to know is why were all the shots aimed at someone sitting on the toilet, Would some body break into a house to use the loo? I don't think so.
He knew she was cowering in the toilet, that's why he aimed where he did!

If it was a normal citizen in his position they would have been thrown in Jail ages ago for murder.

Not guilty, what I want to know is why were all the shots aimed at someone sitting on the toilet, Would some body break into a house to use the loo? I don't think so.
He knew she was cowering in the toilet, that's why he aimed where he did!

Have you got any proof of either of those statements, or are they more unqualified conjecture.

It is a travesty he has been found not guilty of murder. Like others have said if he was not famous he would be serving life for murder

Have you got any proof of either of those statements, or are they more unqualified conjecture.

Have you been watching the news? They showed a picture of the toilet door and the position of the bullet holes in the wall by the toilet, a reasonably tight grouping of four shots right where a person would be sitting!
If it was me I would be more inclined to spread the shots for maximum affect, he knew exactly where he was aiming!

Have you been watching the news? They showed a picture of the toilet door and the position of the bullet holes in the wall by the toilet, a reasonably tight grouping of four shots right where a person would be sitting!
If it was me I would be more inclined to spread the shots for maximum affect, he knew exactly where he was aiming!

That depends on what you refer to as 'tight grouping'.

The judge said that one bullet hit her head, another her groin.

Even assuming that she may have been crouching at the time, this type of grouping from a distance of just a few feet away by a trained shooter using 9am pistol would be considered abysmal.

It seems to me more like two rapid 'double taps' - which is a classic self defense shoot aimed at maximising the delivery of rounds into your assailant in the shortest time possible.

The judge says he is a wrong 'un, eh? Bet he's pist or us (utterly sh1tfaced)……………..sorry.

Other than it being an interesting news story, does it matter whether anyone on here trusts Oscar P. We are never likely to meet him.

That's a relief. I'd hate to meet him and then discover that I need the loo…

:D

Yeah, as I said earlier, he's nuts.

IF you're right, then should he have been declared "not guilty by reason of insanity" (or "diminished responsibility")? Since neither was offered in his defense (although you may know better!), can we assume that you're wrong in your conjecture and that it is, like so many here, unqualified?

He's definitely nuts. The tight lycra shorts prove it…. :eek::eek::eek:

oscar-pistorius-domestic-violence-lead.jpg

IF you're right, then should he have been declared "not guilty by reason of insanity" (or "diminished responsibility")? Since neither was offered in his defense (although you may know better!), can we assume that you're wrong in your conjecture and that it is, like so many here, unqualified?

Only my totally unqualified opinion, so don't take it as gospel. :D Then again you sound like a top notch lawyer...so I'm sure you know your onions.

Anyway, have you got anything new or enlightening to add to the thread... :D

Only my totally unqualified opinion, so don't take it as gospel. :D Then again you sound like a top notch lawyer...so I'm sure you know your onions.

Anyway, have you got anything new or enlightening to add to the thread... :D

Nothing to compare to the cutting-edge incisiveness in your erudite contributions:
Yeah, as I said earlier, he's nuts.
;)

Every eight hours in South Africa a woman is killed by her intimate partner. Only Oscar and Reeva make the news though.

BACK IN COURT TODAY! Evidence being given about how "traumatised" he is- pass me the sick bag.

My bet 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom