Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5 minutes down the road from me.

We nearly went to the trafford centre today actually. I'm glad we didn't now!

So many people seemed to enjoy the unfortunate event.

Quite sad really.

Typical

So many people seemed to enjoy the unfortunate event.

Quite sad really.

Human nature.
I remember when on old chap pulled out on me on a roundabout writing off my Montego MG Turbo. The amout of people driving past shouting snide comments out of their windows and laughing really wound me up.

Humans tend to revel in others misfortune sadly. Not something I do myself but it seems the vast majority love it !

Human nature.
I remember when on old chap pulled out on me on a roundabout writing off my Montego MG Turbo. The amout of people driving past shouting snide comments out of their windows and laughing really wound me up.

Humans tend to revel in others misfortune sadly. Not something I do myself but it seems the vast majority love it !

In 2003 my wife was driving my Impreza quite happily along a nice country road with me in the passenger seat when a Land Rover Freelander pulled out on us causing her to hit the side of it quite hard. He claimed he just hadn't seen us.

Anyway with the car looking a bit like that C63 damage wise we waited at the side of the road for recovery. Within minutes an M3 came along slowed down and the driver looked at the Impreza and shouted 'not so ****ing fast now is it you ****" before he and his passengers dissolved into laughter and sped off. I was so mad I nearly burst a blood vessel ;) :D

FFS.... I hope his insurance company and the police manage to get a copy.
I'm all for giving it some welly in the car - but there is a time and place.

Crowds of people, adrenalin pumping. It's bound to happen lol. Trying to hang the **** end out on a slight left hand bend was kind of asking for trouble. Feel sorry for the guy tho.

I noticed he came round the same roundabout 3 times. Show off.

Got what he deserved.

His mum's NCB will take a hit now ;)

In 2003 my wife was driving my Impreza quite happily along a nice country road with me in the passenger seat when a Land Rover Freelander pulled out on us causing her to hit the side of it quite hard. He claimed he just hadn't seen us.

Anyway with the car looking a bit like that C63 damage wise we waited at the side of the road for recovery. Within minutes an M3 came along slowed down and the driver looked at the Impreza and shouted 'not so ****ing fast now is it you ****" before he and his passengers dissolved into laughter and sped off. I was so mad I nearly burst a blood vessel ;) :D

Everyone likes to see someone in a flash car come unstuck. It's jealousy one way or another; I'd hazard a guess that Mr M3 had been upstaged by an Impreza at some point.
People carry the same mentality when it comes to lanes merging whereby no-one wants to let the guy in the nice car in, especially if he's merging from the outside lane.

I feel sorry for the guy in this video. Shouldn't have done it, probably did it many times before and got away with it but was unlucky enough to pick a lamp post this time (sod's law?). Trouble is, people don't tend to enjoy static meets much and some guys like to play for the crowd.

God forbid I ever crunch mine but the vultures will swoop in quickly.

Bet he felt like a right tit afterwards, all those kids sniggering and poking fun

Nasty. Good job no-one was on the pavement

Nothing like an audience for encouragement to fail.

Is it anyone we know?

Schadenfreude

youtube star, rental payments still to make each month (nods in DM's direction :D) and some explaining to do at home. Let's hope the claims adjuster does not run a quick Google eh?

All in all not the young mans finest hour - only time will tell if he learns a bit from it.

Call me a snob or a pr!ck but I only read the "AMG" section of the forum haha, perhaps I should open my eyes a bit!!!

Hey mate, wasn't having a dig, just laughing as yours was the third thread in as many hours :D

Another bell-end that can't drive showing himself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom