Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
People driving like idiots on a public road with loads of people about. It could have ended up much worse if a by-stander got squashed. He deserved it.

Terrible, giving AMG drivers a bad name.

But the insurance will pay out and no one hurt so all good.

Oh dear, good job no one was standing there!... K**bhead.

Hey mate, wasn't having a dig, just laughing as yours was the third thread in as many hours :D

nah I was kidding mate, hence the haha, I do usually just refresh this AMG page and see what's happening every other day :thumb:

I remember my Bentley Turbo breaking down (short circuit) on New Years Eve at a busy junction by Pimlico Green. Needless to say lots of hooting and two of the Met's finest strolled up. "Has one's Bentley broken down sir" snigger, snigger.

Schadenfreude is a universal condition. I find however that broken down classics get much more love!

I also noted that most people went straight to the front of the car and started taking pictures, it took a few seconds until someone actually approached the driver, opened the door, and asked if he was OK....

I feel sorry for all the normal everyday motorists using that round about as normal. Not sure I would expect grown ups to be taking such risks considering all the pedestrians standing around.

Looked like he was the only one who went back three times to try and light up the tyres, every other participant just went on their way.

These Gumball things really have gone mainstream and descended into Lakeside Nova boy meet ups.

S

Anyone can drive a fast car. Few can drive a car fast.

The saddest thing about this film is the demonstration of everyone living their lives through a mobile phone screen.

These Gumball things really have gone mainstream and descended into Lakeside Nova boy meet ups.

Putting it bluntly, the more incidents like this occurs it just fcuk's things up for any normal owner of a hot motor. You'd want to see the two gob****es with rapid German machines I encountered in North Wales recently, horrendous would sum it up. No saint myself, I'll freely admit but there's a time & place imo.

You're right. I don't imagine Maximillion Cooper would show his face, let alone endorse this "event". The name "gumball" has become "hoover" or "biro".

Any one can buy a fast car not every one can drive one ,,a friend of mine the late marquis of Bristol had the first Ferrari Testarossa in uk and crash it before the Ferrari lorry had left his drive but then again he also reversed a Rolls Royce in to a pond just to see if it would come out again ...that's what happens when you get left a ridiculous amount of money

Not sure I would expect grown ups to be taking such risks ....

'Grown-ups'? You are using the term loosely I imagine. There are two categories of 'grown-ups', physically grown-up and grown-up in the head. Grown-ups in the head wouldn't even be there.

The phrase poetic justice springs to mind.

nah I was kidding mate, hence the haha, I do usually just refresh this AMG page and see what's happening every other day :thumb:

Just full of blokes in white C63s

It wasn't the only car that crashed there that day - A jaguar crashed at the same meet too

I noticed he came round the same roundabout 3 times. Show off.

Or a cheap sat-nav? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom