Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Read this bit from your link:

"The C63 AMG will fare well when it comes to selling on as there are plenty of AMG enthusiasts around. Service the model on a regular basis and keep it in a good condition and you should be able to get a good percentage of your cash back."

Prices over the last few months have stagnated somewhat, possibly due to the new model's imminent arrival - time will tell.

Read this bit from your link:

"The C63 AMG will fare well when it comes to selling on as there are plenty of AMG enthusiasts around. Service the model on a regular basis and keep it in a good condition and you should be able to get a good percentage of your cash back."

Prices over the last few months have stagnated somewhat, possibly due to the new model's imminent arrival - time will tell.

I never commented just thought I would put info on here but half price after 3 years is a big drop ,, IMO I would buy one that's 3 years old and never new , I would hate to think how much the person lost on my S500L when they bought it new at £85000

Mine went from £92.5K to £34K in less than 3 years.

A great 2nd hand buy :thumb:.

it will do the same again (proportionately) in my ownership and I don't care because it's epic.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mine went from £92.5K to £34K in less than 3 years.

A great 2nd hand buy :thumb:.

it will do the same again (proportionately) in my ownership and I don't care because it's epic.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
£92.5k to £34k, that's an even bigger loss than the C63, crazy, I'm not sure it'll continue to drop at that rate (proportionately) though, the C63s seem to have settled, even reached a plateau now at 5 or 6 years old.

I do fully agree though, they are epic machines and I'd have another again in a heartbeat.

New S63 AMG L start price £120,000 new E63 AMG £75,000 which will lost the most ?.

New S63 AMG L start price £120,000 new E63 AMG £75,000 which will lost the most ?.

If I could tell you that I'd be buying lottery tickets every week with the winning numbers.

Who knows? The best guess is that they'll probably both loose the same percentage, or there or thereabouts as each other in the first 3 years.

They are just epic cars though, amazing second hand buys, buy one at 3+ years old and I guarantee you won't stop smiling when you drive it, or even just look at it on your driveway.

If I could tell you that I'd be buying lottery tickets every week with the winning numbers.

Who knows? The best guess is that they'll probably both loose the same percentage, or there or thereabouts as each other in the first 3 years.

They are just epic cars though, amazing second hand buys, buy one at 3+ years old and I guarantee you won't stop smiling when you drive it, or even just look at it on your driveway.

I am with you there only a mug would buy new ,even if I won lottery I would not buy one new

I am with you there only a mug would buy new ,even if I won lottery I would not buy one new

Those intending to buy any MB which ends with 63 do not care much of depreciation after 3 years.
You can win lottery maybe once in 80 lifetimes but they get hefty payslip every month plus generous bonus once a year.

Those intending to buy any MB which ends with 63 do not care much of depreciation after 3 years.
You can win lottery maybe once in 80 lifetimes but they get hefty payslip every month plus generous bonus once a year.

I don't think it's about a hefty payslip ..my wife gets a hefty payslip but still leases her cars and most of my friends in London with hefty payslips lease there cars too ..aren't most new expensive cars leased

I don't think it's about a hefty payslip ..my wife gets a hefty payslip but still leases her cars and most of my friends in London with hefty payslips lease there cars too ..aren't most new expensive cars leased

Leased or credited you need to cover each monthly installment, so again, you don't care much about car depreciation. Especially if it's leased.

Deane x said:
disagree if you buy a c63 bs will set you back 100k and they still worth the same now !

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

disagree if you buy a c63 bs will set you back 100k and they still worth the same now !

Ah, now Black Series is a different kettle of fish all together. I'd have one of them in a heartbeat too - not too keen on the big rear spoiler on some of them though - IMO it does what it says on the tin - spoils it.

Deane x said:

Car with high bhp + driver with low IQ

What could possibly go wrong?

Car with high bhp + driver with low IQ

What could possibly go wrong?

= Pastor Maldonado...:fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom