Out of interest - how much does a B0 (major) service cost on an ML63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steveml63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
ML63 AMG
Hi,
We just had the 60,000 km B0 service on our ML63 in Abu Dhabi.
This is the biggest service that we have had, thus far - and we were a bit shocked at the cost.
The service included new plugs, filters, oil, transmission oil and brake fluid change.
Before I reveal the cost for this here - I am interested to know what it costs in the UK and possibly other countries.
Cheers
Steve

Hi,
This is the biggest service that we have had, thus far - and we were a bit shocked at the cost.
The service included new plugs, filters, oil, transmission oil and brake fluid change.
Before I reveal the cost for this here - I am interested to know what it costs in the UK and possibly other countries.
Cheers
Steve
You should have taken out a service plan, I paid £1620 for three services on a M156 amg.

In the uk:
Service B would cost: £348

Additional items:
brake fluid change = £73
transmission oil = £422
Spark Plugs = unknown

Prices vary in dealerships in uk

I reckon you paid around 6.5k dirhams?:D
Is that at the dealer on the Corniche road?

I reckon you paid around 6.5k dirhams?:D
Is that at the dealer on the Corniche road?

Hi,
Not far off!
The list price before discount was 7120 dirhams (£1520) and after discount I paid 5550 dirhams (£1170).
That was made up of 2145 dirhams parts (£452) and 3085 dirhams labour (£651).
Oil was £148 of the parts cost and the spark plugs were a very reasonable £56 for all 8!
Service was carried out at the Mussafah workshop - which is apparently the biggest Mercedes workshop in the world (and it really is huge!!)
So comparing with UK prices - it seems similar.
Cheers
Steve

You should have taken out a service plan, I paid £1620 for three services on a M156 amg.

Hi,
I was advised against doing this by the service advisor - apparently it works out more expensive here.
Cheers
Steve

Hi,
Cheers
Steve

I envy how cheap fuel must be for you ;)

I envy how cheap fuel must be for you ;)

Hi,
Fuel prices used to be fixed - but they now float up and down each month, according to the crude oil prices.
Super went up in May to the equivalent of 42p per litre - still pretty cheap to fill up here! - although we do 200km per day on the school run - so still spend around £100 per week on fuel for both our cars.
Cheers
Steve

Hi,
Not far off!
The list price before discount was 7120 dirhams (£1520) and after discount I paid 5550 dirhams (£1170).
That was made up of 2145 dirhams parts (£452) and 3085 dirhams labour (£651).
Oil was £148 of the parts cost and the spark plugs were a very reasonable £56 for all 8!
Service was carried out at the Mussafah workshop - which is apparently the biggest Mercedes workshop in the world (and it really is huge!!)
So comparing with UK prices - it seems similar.
Cheers
Steve

I've been to that workshop in Mussafah.My brother in law had a slight mishap with his S500 and had to take it there.
A fair way out from the city that used to house most of the Indian and Afghan construction workers at one time.
If it wasn't so unpleasantly hot from May to October I could easily live there full time.:D

I've been to that workshop in Mussafah.My brother in law had a slight mishap with his S500 and had to take it there.
A fair way out from the city that used to house most of the Indian and Afghan construction workers at one time.
If it wasn't so unpleasantly hot from May to October I could easily live there full time.:D

Yes - 44 degrees today (in the shade) and it's only early May!

Yes - 44 degrees today (in the shade) and it's only early May!

I love the sun and heat, but that's just too hot.
Was lovely when I was there in January, in fact I think I'm planning to return again for some winter sun in January 2018.
Help get rid of the January blues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom