Owners manual book for 320 ce cabriolet 1993??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Makdissy

Car
Mercedes 320ce
Hi there
Anyone knows where I can find the owners manual for Mercedes 320ce cabriolet 1993 ??? I called Mercedes dealership and they said the car is too old they don't have any in stock
I tried eBay but no luck too.
Thanks
Peter

It is the same as the Sedan but with the Cabriolet there was a supplement manual same size except much thinner that explains the hood & roll bar features.

eBay but you have already tried. Maybe the Classics Center in Fellbach or search the inet for an electronic copy and print it. The Sedan manual should be quite easy to find on ebay...??

I bought one (Cab supplement) from a main dealer about 5 years ago. It might be worth phoning a few in case they have one 'in stock'. I think they charged me £2.99! I didn't question it :).

Thanks guys, I think I will keep trying, it's such a shame why previous owners don't take care of these things, just like the tool kit and first aid kit, spare keys, wind deflector, fire extinguisher, ETC,
I guess it's a joy for me when I spot one of these things on eBay, buy it and then put it back where it belongs in the car , once again, thanks

I have share your experience. I think it quite common. I think your attitude is right - just takes a lot of patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom