P6000's 195/65 HR15 - Good price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CAT220

Car
w210 e55 estate
Before my car goes for its 90,000 mile service thought id replace the rear tyres beforehand. Been shopping about today and the best price for two supplied and fitted (only Pirelli as thats whats on the front) was £127.72 which I thought was quite decent. What do you reckon?

Cheers,
C

Reading throught that post...that comes as news to me, i'm surprised having used Pirelli P600's/P6000's on my Volvo for the last 10years without any problems.

My Civic came with Bridgestone Potensas as standard, great in the dry but very dangerous in the wet...moved from them to Toyo's T1r's totally different class.

Cheers,
C

I used to have P6000's - changed to dunlop sp9000?s and never looked back - quieter, grippier, smoother, last longer...

p6000's are terrible ...

Fit michelin or conti's or anything else ..

I have P6000's on the rear of my car and they are going to be changed as soon as I can. (they have over 5mm of tread left aswell)
There is no grip at all as soon as the roads become slightly wet :eek: :crazy: .
They are a great tyre if you like to drive sideways everywhere or want no grip :crazy: :crazy: but otherwise choose another tyre as I hate them & they must be the worse tyre I have ever had fitted to any of my cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom