Paint shop near Newcastle on tyne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickt

Car
slk55 r172 Red
Any recommendations for a good paint/body shop near Newcastle on Tyne.

The best paintwork I've have done was from the Audi approved body shop on the Tyne Tunnel Ind Estate., simply couldn't fault it, and I'm fussy git when it comes to paint.

Bodyline in Dunston. I've not used them myself but have seen a lot of their work. Very good.

MB Newcastle always used a firm called Carr & Earle when they were next door to each other but I couldn't find them last year. MB Sunderland price matched. When I needed the whole side repainted so it may be worth a shot. I've also had work done by Arnold Clark and they seem ok

Carr and Earl used to be behind Lloyd BMW on Barrack Road, Newcastle. They are now part of Lloyd BMW and have an excellent reputation. They are not cheap.

Lloyd Bodyshop Newcastle
Spital Tongues
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne And Wear
NE2 4ND

Telephone: 0191 222 0686

Approved Bodyshop for:
BMW
MINI
Mercedes-Benz
Bentley
Recommended Body Repair Centre for Porsche GB.

Should have said the only MB approved bodyshop for this region is MB Teeeside, they done a pretty good job of my C63 bumper.

Did you manage to find a good paintshop I'm also looking need full side respray because previous owner got a bodge job done

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Should have said the only MB approved bodyshop for this region is MB Teeeside, they done a pretty good job of my C63 bumper.

I believe Lloyds are now approved.
From the Lloyds website:
'Lloyd Bodyshop Carlisle and Lloyd Bodyshop Newcastle are Approved Mercedes-Benz Bodyshops'

I would definitely try Audi on the Tyne Tunnel. I got warranty work done there when I had my R8. They fitted and painted a new bonnet (well it's the boot really) as it had slight corrosion, whilst they were doing it I asked if they would paint the door as it had a slight scratch on it. They done the whole door and blended the wing for a perfect match and only charged me £80. Fair enough it was already in and they had spare paint, but for the quality of the work it was great value. I really couldn't tell what had and what hadn't been painted, it was easily as good as the paintwork from the factory, it was pearlescent Daytona grey so not the easiest colour to match I wouldn't have thought.

Hi, Use the search engine and find member "Haylands" CL500 respray thread. I believe his car was resprayed in Newcastle. Very good job and price. Hope this helps. Pictures are in his full thread from start to finish.

Steve Abrol up in Cramlington. Did my SL a few years back and still looks good. Most recently did a mates XF-S rear bumper (in not easy to match Italian Racing Red), and did a great job. He always has loads of dealer and insurance jobs in for repair.

He doesn't charge a fortune either.

Tel: 01670 730631
Tel: 01670 332732

South Nelson Road, South Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, NE23 1WF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom