Pair Axle Stands £9.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
LIDL

Made from iron
Foldable legs for space-saving storage
3-stage height adjustment: approx. (cm): 27.6 / 32.3 / 36.3
2000kg capacity per stand
Instructions included
2 year manufacturer’s warranty

They've also got battery chargers / maintainers for £13.99. It seems these are clones of the well known C-TEK units.

I can vouch for the quality of those battery chargers - they work perfectly and are very good value :thumb:

The axle stands look fine to me also - rated at 2 tonne each, they should be ok for the majority of domestic/DIY users :)

Many Lidl car products are TUV approved - I don't know about these axle stands, but if they're approved to 2000kg then that should be OK for most domestic use. I have similar designed stands, but I still leave the jack in place and put a spare wheel under the sill just in case.

I can vouch for the quality of those battery chargers - they work perfectly and are very good value :thumb:

The axle stands look fine to me also - rated at 2 tonne each, they should be ok for the majority of domestic/DIY users :)

Agreed, and should anyone wish to buy them my advice is to get there on the first day as early as possible, they tend to go fast.

I bought 2sets of these last year lidi Spain. No problem with them TUV approved.

The quality of Lidl stuff tends to be very good. I bought an ajustable ladder the other day. It has a three year guarantee, is TUV approved, German built, and near enough half the price of Amazon's offerings. Great shop :thumb:

mika said:
Self respecting Mercedes drivers should use Old Spice:D..or maybe Eau Savage

Yeah Gods man. Have you lost control of faculties. Mercmen know there is absolutely no substitute for BRUT. Splash some of that all over and you'll never sleep alone again. You will be fighting them off with a shytty stick.

Mmmmmmm.

Self respecting Mercedes drivers should use Old Spice:D..or maybe Eau Savage

Brut! for C63 drivers?
Bay Rum for W124 drivers?

Ho Ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom