Parktronic / Park assist B Class Sport help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulandlouise

Car
B160 Sport
I have sensors all round my car and various lights come on beeps etc when parking but how do I know if I have park assist and if I do how does it work - when I am going slow a P does show on the central screen ( but no arrows or anything like the book indicates ) only tried it on any empty road though but still thought i would see something - don't know what to do when I see the P sign show up . It looks like something should come up on the screen but nothing does - can't see any buttons to press . Thanks :dk:

If i know the system, it is just letting you know of a suitably sized parking space, I dont think it actually parks the car itself...

I think the actual parking is done if you have "active park assist"... maybe its the same thing, im not sure.

You do have it and the car will park itself, you control the brake and accelerator. Read your user manual to learn how to use it.

I'm one of the few that likes to RTFM, especially for cars, I don't understand RTFM aversion that most have :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom