parktronic switch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leemanuel

Car
350 SL
hi all,

i have aftermarket parking sensors on my car, i have a standard (electrical store) switch to turn them off, if i swapped this switch for the standard merc parktronic switch would that work???

hi all,

i have aftermarket parking sensors on my car, i have a standard (electrical store) switch to turn them off, if i swapped this switch for the standard merc parktronic switch would that work???
Just rear parking sensors? If so then why not use a relay so they are turned on when reverse is engaged?

thats how they work now - only on when reverse is engaged, but am an odd sort like that... i have a switch now and would prefer the standard switch now (prob wont ever use it)

thats how they work now - only on when reverse is engaged, but am an odd sort like that... i have a switch now and would prefer the standard switch now (prob wont ever use it)

If it is rear only it will not work. The "switch" on the dash from Mercedes controls the main module not the power to the rear sensors.

You could install the switch for the rear wiper (assuming you dont have a wagon) and use that output to make the parktronic on or off. I have heard it also works well for radar units ..... but I wouldnt know about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom