Parktronic Volume

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DBLogic

Hi,
Sorry if the answer is obvious but how can I adjust the volume of the Parktronic beeper on my 2015 W166 ?

I've checked the manuals and tried adjusting the command volume control whilst the beeping is on but with no effect (it just affects the radio volume).

Even my daughter is stumped and she managed to adjust the volume of the POI Alerts which had defeated me!

Thanks
Dave

Nothing in the handbook so I guess if it's possible at all it would need Xentry/DAS

On the early models it was possible to change it via star. On the newer ones im not too sure but i would of thought they still would be.

Thanks for the replies.

I do find it odd that's its not adjustable as it's not very loud (or I'm getting deaf;)).
On my Q7 you could adjust both the volume and tones (so front and rear were different) all from the MMI plus the audio fade also worked with them which it doesn't appear to on the MB.

Perhaps Command.co.uk might be able to help as I'm planning to call then to get a couple of other "mods" looked it if possible.

Cheers
Dave

I believe the logic is that the warning tone level cannot be adjustable by the driver because if it was, you could not count on it (someone might have adjusted the level down).

I was expecting no manual version coding options for such a new model but checked it and found the same settings as referred above (volume front and rear, frequency front and rear).

If I understand you correctly then it is still adjustable but only by coding ?

If I understand you correctly then it is still adjustable but only by coding ?

Right, adjustable with the diagnosis tool within certain limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom