Parktronic W204 Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

xixal

Car
C320 CDI Sport
Hi Guys, searched all the threads I can find on this subject but unless I am looking in the wrong area then it would appear no one has attempted the retrofit.

I would love to have a go myself but with the right help and guidance theres no point. Anyone apart from (Braybrooks) attempted the install and if so would you share your info.

Regards

xixal

Just got my car back having had Parktronic retrofitted. What a fantastic job they have done! You honestly can't tell the difference. That's a saving of €1250 against one of our well known forum users and £500 saved against Braycrooks. Why are these people charging so much! Anyone wanting a picture PM me your email and I will gladly oblige. xixal

Hi,

Where did you get this done?

Thanks.

James.

Hi , had the job done in Stuttgard, Germany 1400 euro, they've done a great job....

Just got my car back having had Parktronic retrofitted. What a fantastic job they have done! You honestly can't tell the difference. That's a saving of €1250 against one of our well known forum users and £500 saved against Braycrooks. Why are these people charging so much! Anyone wanting a picture PM me your email and I will gladly oblige. xixal

The parts costs for genuine MB parts here in the UK is horrendous. I know this because I questioned the Braybrooks price myself. If you got it so cheap then it must use either aftermarket parts or second user parts.

That said there are some non MB kits that are very good.

If you got it so cheap then it must use either aftermarket parts or second user parts.
Or (bearing in mind where the job was done) someone knows someone who can "supply" genuine parts at a good price? ;)

Like I said, I was there when they opened the parts boxes, and to be honest if they had used 2nd hand parts it wouldn't have been too much of a concern as long as it worked. Turning the tables a little, could be that other providers are asking too much!! The job was complete in 5 hours, one forum member wanted to charge me 2500 euro. Its probably best left to those forum members to decide whether they want to pay 2500 euro or 1400 euro, to date I have had 31 PMs for the companies address (why so much interest?). Anyway don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a Cat for C320 CDI (204) from??????

Last edited:
Or (bearing in mind where the job was done) someone knows someone who can "supply" genuine parts at a good price? ;)

Five finger discount? ;)

Anyway don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a Cat for C320 CDI (204) from??????

Why dont you ask the same company who fitted the sensors, they can obviously get parts alot cheaper.

Sadly they don't do Catalytic Converters, but if the did, I would feel safe that I wasn't being ripped off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom