1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

Passed MOT with flying colours :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KillerHERTZ, May 24, 2012.

1. KillerHERTZ

KillerHERTZ Administrator Staff Member

Car:
    CLS55 AMG
    152,000 Miles on the clock passed with flying colours :bannana::bannana::bannana:

I have been thinking about changing my car recently due to running out of mod ideas, but after days like today I think I will keep my trusty W202 until I can afford a G-Wagon which was made before 1901.

My W202 still attracts attention I must say, I had a bloke asking me about it last week in Tescos :) (no he wasnt blind).

Anyone interested in buying my W202?

If I dont get a G I will get a W204 (I dont like the W203 im afraid :( )

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. A210AMG

A210AMG Hardcore MB Enthusiast

I'm in a similar boat...

I look to change then think....why, I would have to add a bucket more cash and really what more would the 'new' car do...

But then I'm still on Pistonheads at least once a week.

I drive mine and think wow that's a good car, one day its day will come but for now its great.

3. OP
    OP
    KillerHERTZ

KillerHERTZ Administrator Staff Member

Car:
    CLS55 AMG
    Someone talk me out of wanting a G-Wagon?

The mod potential is so huge that you can turn a mid 90s one into a 2010 version (with £££)