paulmartin31

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulmartin31

Car
mercedes 230 clk convertible
anyone out there know how too access lanuage settings on a 02 clk satnav,fitted it everything was fine,by mistake pressed reset factory settings and menu as reverted to german,i cannot seem to get into lanugauge settings,wondering if i need to run the disc to access,any help will be gratefully recieved,thanks paul ........

Its in the bottom part of the display. You need settings (einstellung - I think) and then should be a section marked "sprache" or similar for language. Its a while since I set mine up so not 100% sure of the terms.

hi thanks for that,im getting into the settings as advised but sprache is not highlighted.do you need the disc to access it.paul...

anyone out there know how too access lanuage settings on a 02 clk satnav,fitted it everything was fine,by mistake pressed reset factory settings and menu as reverted to german,i cannot seem to get into lanugauge settings,wondering if i need to run the disc to access,any help will be gratefully recieved,thanks paul ........
tried everthing to access menu but unable to get into languages..

paulmartin31 said:
tried everthing to access menu but unable to get into languages..

Might be the case unit software has been updated.. Like my NTG1.. Which now doesn't give the options of 'hidden menus' as of old... May have to be done through star

Sent from my Mobile Device using MBClub UK

it was fine till i pressed restore factory settings,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom