PCS Anual GTG on the 18th of May 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got a video of Olly Beast... I've tried to load it but it keeps crashing on me!!!

Not all of them...

IMG_0933_zps426b9cf6.jpg

hahahahaha,good one will

Me, I'll start a new thead with pics of the build process of it.

It does look good on them country lanes :cool: but,where the hell you were going dude :wallbash:

It does look good on them country lanes :cool: but,where the hell you were going dude :wallbash:

LOOOL, mate all them country lanes looked the same! That was my second screw up of the day!

The first was just funny. I was following some members when we left PCS to go to the pub until we approached this roundabout, from there those lot just gunned it not to be seen again! So I carried on until I knew I was just lost, so I pulled up into Harvesters car park.. then to find out there was another 10 cars behind me who followed me into it!!! :doh:

Niks said:
LOOOL, mate all them country lanes looked the same! That was my second screw up of the day!

The first was just funny. I was following some members when we left PCS to go to the pub until we approached this roundabout, from there those lot just gunned it not to be seen again! So I carried on until I knew I was just lost, so I pulled up into Harvesters car park.. then to find out there was another 10 cars behind me who followed me into it!!! :doh:

Yep, that's what you get by trusting someone else's sat nav (or not!) :)

Yes, I must've been one of the 10, then I set off after Cliff and I don't think either of us knew where we were going for a while.

It was a great drive though and I got to listen to his Brabus all the way!

Only a few pics. from me - not had a chance to upload them till now :eek:

This was my son's favourite car (apart from ours of course :D)

This one might make a good caption competition?!

Niks said:
I think Michael managed to get a video/sound of those cars gunning it through the tunnel, will find out and see how its come out.

Me, I'll start a new thead with pics of the build process of it.

Niks

Love the car. Please do put up a thread on it.

Koolvin said:
Simply, the best UK Mercedes GTG in 10 Years.

I'll get those pictures to you soon once I get my PC working!

Mate, dash and I admired all three 124's down them lanes but damn, that was a 45 minute drive the wrong way!

As soon as i saw you putting your hand out of the window to gesture we're lost (40 mins later). I didn't waste any time doing a U turn and gunning it back the other way!

Was it really that long? lol.. All I had going through my head was "..err I dont remember that.. I dont remember this.." lol. Yeah I saw you quickly do a U'ie and gun it out of there, not so simple to do a quick U turn on a set of 19's lol.

Great meet guys! I see my old 124/E500 made it there.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom