PCS Horndean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

james angell

Car
AMG63
Just had my CLS 63 serviced at PCS. First time I have visited and found them to be friendly and very efficient. Left the car to go and have a fat boys breakfast and on return car ready with a very reasonable bill for their work. Although an hour and a quarter drive well worth the trip to have the vehicle serviced by guys that are on top of their game. Many thanks.

getting tired of post like this now.....

haha.... just joking!
Been to PCS horndean for last 3 years.... no one touches the car except them....

Mine to.

JRH30 said:
Mines in there today having lowering module fitted and exhaust modified!!

Pics when completed please .....

JRH30 said:
Having the secondary cats and resonators removed. Should make going home through the Hindhead Tunnel an experience.
ohhhhh yea! Mpg bit lower after that!
I'm tempted to have the resonators only removed

Funnily enoug I was at PCS for a good part of the day having my cats removed !

Saw your SL55 , looks smart , also saw the CLS63 earlier in the morning.

Did a tunnel video on the way home , but forgot to press record on the IPhone :crazy::fail

Funnily enoug I was at PCS for a good part of the day having my cats removed !

Saw your SL55 , looks smart , also saw the CLS63 earlier in the morning.

Did a tunnel video on the way home , but forgot to press record on the IPhone :crazy::fail

Are you happy with the exhaust now? Has it made much difference?

Thumbs up for PCS. I had an A service done there recently, and all seems well.

I was especially satisfied with the helpful advice freely given over the phone when reeling off a series of questions. Thank you Olly! See you soon. :thumb:

JRH30 said:
Are you happy with the exhaust now? Has it made much difference?

A little , but mine was loud anyway as it has aftermarket pre cats and main cats

I'm just pleased it isn't rattling any more !

Can't be the same company as PCS in Milton Keynes. You wouldn't take a car there to be worked on unless it was scrap.

Can't be the same company as PCS in Milton Keynes. You wouldn't take a car there to be worked on unless it was scrap.

No its PCS in Horndean near Portsmouth. Highly recommended for anything MB related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom