Photoshop help please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rumz

His guys,

Can someone help me with photoshop (I'm useless at this)

I'm looking at wrapping the middle section of the chrome front lip either white or black and leave the side chrome lips as it is.

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160125_200341.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160125_200341.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 119
You'd have to supply a much higher resolution pic than that. That's a postage stamp you're asking to be worked on. It needs to be thousands of pixels in each direction, several megapixels to be able to work on.

cant you just get some 3" wide black tape roll and physically black it out then stand well back just to get the overall look to see if its a yay or nay?? better to see it in the flesh i would say.

Sent from my iPhone

For what he needs doing the res is fine, I'll do it tomorrow if the OP can remind me it's a two minute job

Personally colour coding the whole thing white would look better, or the whole thing black

surely op could have just blacked out the middle lip with same software he used to disguise number plate??

Sent from my iPhone

white I think will look odd as it wont be a match for the paint therefore will look a bit off!!

Sent from my iPhone

For what he needs doing the res is fine, I'll do it tomorrow if the OP can remind me it's a two minute job

Personally colour coding the whole thing white would look better, or the whole thing black

ash your photoshop specialities are still required [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

Here you go:

images
;)

Is this what you were after?

Attachments

• Black Lip.jpg
    Black Lip.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 62
  • White.jpg
    White.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys (and especially marty)

Many thanks for this. Yeah just wanted an idea.

I think I will go for black. I did upload a large pic. Not sure why it looks so small here.

Here it is again.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160130_001318.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160130_001318.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 25
Keep it as is. Looks much better. IMO anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you were to do it, go for the full thing.

If you only want it to be matte black, go on Amazon and order a tin of Plastidip. Great product that is super easy to apply and just peels off leaving no damage to the trim below.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160130_001318.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160130_001318.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 18
martyp87 said:
I think if you were to do it, go for the full thing. If you only want it to be matte black, go on Amazon and order a tin of Plastidip. Great product that is super easy to apply and just peels off leaving no damage to the trim below.

Forgot about this :doh: I agree all black proper looks the business

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom