Picked up my E63 Estate tonight!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfoster

Car
W212 E350, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, W201 190e, 2019 Volvo V90 R Design, Mk5 Golf Gti
Well picked up my 2014 e63 estate this afternoon. Unfortunately weather was crap and sat for a few hours in the m25 car park so not really had a chance to open it up, it did give me a chance to have a play with the buttons and bits inside. The thing that most impressed me was the Distronic Plus, very clever and much more straight forward and smooth compared to the M4.

I was also given the Stargard kit which was nice but cannot find the user manual! Do they come with it or are they built into Comand these days? I was looking forward to some bedtime reading tonight!

Congrats on the new car mate. The distronic feature is really good. Enjoy the are amazing cars :)

I just sold mine tonight don't know if I'll be able to sleep :(

Congrats!

Congratulations :thumb:

The Owners Manual is on a disc in the documentation case; you load it on to COMAND (if the previous owner hasn't done so).

Congrats mate. The more I drive mine the more I love it so hopefully you'll find the same.

Just to add: If the previous owner has loaded the manual to COMAND, you access it from the COMAND Online Globe menu option.

They are amazing cars... i dont miss my GTR or my RS6 at all driving the E63 around.

FateSynchro said:
They are amazing cars... i dont miss my GTR or my RS6 at all driving the E63 around.

Too big heavy and quiet with the most bland Amg powerplant produced for decades, all that aside they are ok.

Too big heavy and quiet with the most bland Amg powerplant produced for decades, all that aside they are ok.

Wonderful bit of positivity there thank you for that....! For me it's the best option for performance, practicality and fun..... I actually prefer this over my earlier C63 to be fair....

Not a bad summary for a family car really. Powerplant is a sweet spot between relaxed and obnoxious. There is always exhaust option for those who measure charisma in decibels.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

To big - it's meant to be big

To heavy - wrong for this type of car

Bland/quite - fit an exhaust

I'm 27 had an handful of road drive 500+Bhp track cars and a 700bhp R35 and I own a C63s aswell as my E and I find the E very good

I see it probably wouldn't bother you though as you like the m156 you like to be smoked by hot hatchbacks lmao

Last edited:
lol there's always the odd one or two on forums giving snobby remarks but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions.... It seems the '6.3' in said person's eyes is the best thing since sliced bread (maybe better), what a sheltered life!!!

I can't see how these are big, heavy or quiet really. Compared to what....a Fiesta?

The are a big luxury comfortable sporting family estate. They are not meant to be a track toy. My E55k Estate was a cracking car. Can't see a 212 E63 would be too much different. I'd have one for sure.

Nice car OP....well done & enjoy [emoji6]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom