Picking New Car Up On Friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alexf

Car
C CLASS COUPE
I'm picking my first special (previous punto owner) and brand new car on Friday!

Mercedes C Class Coupe

Is there anything I need to be aware of or look out for?

Also I heard that some cars have a break in period? For example, Advising you to only go so fast for 1000 miles.

I looked in the manual and couldnt find anything, does anybody know anything about this?

Nice one - post some pics when you get it :thumb:

I'm picking my first special (previous punto owner) and brand new car on Friday!

Mercedes C Class Coupe

Is there anything I need to be aware of or look out for?

Also I heard that some cars have a break in period? For example, Advising you to only go so fast for 1000 miles.

I looked in the manual and couldnt find anything, does anybody know anything about this?

Yeah take it easy for the first grand.

Does that mean no sport plus for the first 1k?

I'm not sure all I would suggest don't go above 4000rpm if it's petrol not sure on diesels just drive like a pensioner and your be all good.

Exciting, enjoy the day

Car xmas day. Wether it's a 500 quid banger, or Supercar. No better feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Take a good look round the car inside and out for any damage to the finish . I know its new but, as they say **** happens. The car should have had a rigorous pre delivery inspection and your salesman should give you a familiarisation of all the controls on handover- make sure you have both sets of keys. Check its licenced and insured and all the ownership booklets are in the wallet in the glove box. There will also possibly be some payment paperwork to sort out. HAPPY HANDOVER. :thumb:

Take a good look round the car inside and out for any damage to the finish . I know its new but, as they say **** happens. The car should have had a rigorous pre delivery inspection and your salesman should give you a familiarisation of all the controls on handover- make sure you have both sets of keys. Check its licenced and insured and all the ownership booklets are in the wallet in the glove box. There will also possibly be some payment paperwork to sort out. HAPPY HANDOVER. :thumb:

Yeah that's true I've lost count of the new BMW's that have been out for customer delivery and get damaged in the lorrys just because it's new don't mean it hasn't been repaired, saying that though even if you was to look out for it if it's done right your never notice anyway no matter how hard you look.

if it isnt an AMG i would give it 2-300 miles to get ready.... then you can do what you want

Enjoy the car.

During hand over you will be advised about the running period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom