Pistonheads Sunday Service @Porsche Silverstone Oct 19th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Robin.

I am down to attend tomorrow, I was just trying to decide if was going to take up my place or cancel. I then found the pistonheads section that details the event and the video of last year, it has pretty much made up my mind to attend. I don't think I will have much trouble finding you, not only are there very few Merc's there are very few cars that sound like yours

Greg

I'll see you there Greg :)

What are you going to take ?

THe CLK63, the 55'' is still a bit of a work in progress. I aim to be along between 08.30am and 09.00am. I've assumed it's the CLS63 for you?

See you there.
Greg

Good to see you today Greg, thought the CLK was looking extremely good indeed.

Hope you enjoyed the Panamera ride, I have to say ours was excellent.

Nice to see that the AMGs were relatively exclusive too, other than ours I saw just two others both silver C63s, one wagon and the other a saloon. I have to say there were some very nice cars down there.

All the best.

Thanks Robin.

AMG's were indeed in short supply. I had a great run home, every roundabout and traffic light worked for me. The gaps in the traffic allowed plenty of overtakes, the CLK seemed to handle better with a little more 'pace' and the sun was shining.

My Panamera ride was over all too quickly, and how those guys throw around, what is after all a big car in such a small space, is amazing. Well worth attending.

Good to catch up, maybe next time we can find some more time to swop stories.

Have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom