Plate number dimensions c350 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rayman86

Car
Mercedes C350 coupe 125 Edition 2011
Hi guys, any help on this would be much appreciated. I am about to buy some plates online to put on my car when it arrives but before parting with my cash wanted to know if anyone knew the dimensions for the plates to buy?

The standard plate dimensions are 20.5 x 4.4inches..

Many thanks in advance for anyone who might be able to help :thumb:

Hi guys, any help on this would be much appreciated. I am about to buy some plates online to put on my car when it arrives but before parting with my cash wanted to know if anyone knew the dimensions for the plates to buy?

The standard plate dimensions are 20.5 x 4.4inches..

Many thanks in advance for anyone who might be able to help :thumb:

You need to brush up your haggling skills. I managed to get mine included :bannana:

Lol no I am mate but if I go through mercedes to have it made they'll be bog standard plates. The plates I want I want made with 3D carbon fibre UK Legal font and cheekily (taking my chances here) arranging the spacing differently to how they'd make it hence deciding on making them myself and getting them to put it in for me.

So any idea of the dimensions guys lol?

That's the same site I was going to purchase it from funnily enough, looks brilliant in the pictures - here's to hoping it looks the same in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom