Players Show 16th Sept North Weald

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Players German Car show 16th Sept North Weald Airfield, Essex.

I went to this event last year and it was really good, mainly a VAG group theme but more BMW`s and Mercs as well as anything else which had a low stance!

Not as big as TRAX but more select and a nice sunday morning out!

you pay at the door to get in (cash only if i rem right)

Hey Alps,

I'll be up for this if the weather's good :rock:

What do the rest of you say?

Weather is going to start getting crap before we know it - it'd be great to have a whole bunch of us get together for this one too, before winter is upon us again!

:thumb:

im up for this :D

is there a website for the event..?

Put me down.

nice find AceJ

I'm up for this too! From what I remember, North Weald can be hired for the day by a club etc for a very reasonable amount. I have not been there personally, but could be a good day out!

Just to get things underway. The event opens at 10am till 4pm and cost £10 on the door.

Alps - E55
Rashman- CLK63
Unit504 - C55
Donshl - CLS55
Acej - C63

Last edited:
Can someone put a link to the thread i have up from last years event, cant do it from this browser at work!

just to let you know it normally a drive in event, car park to the right, show area to the left, no real club stands , just drive in and park up!

If anybody's interested we could meet for breakfast 1st? Blakes golf club down the road do a full English and then go in a convoy?

Can we get a "spot" for all of us to park within Alps or are we in the "carpark"

Its first come first serve, the time you and Rash get there, you should be inside the hanger!

i`ll drop the players guy an email to see if we can sort something out, the cars there are a total different caliber to TRAX IMO

.... the cars there are a total different caliber to TRAX IMO

Hey Alps :thumb:

In what way is the calibre different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom