Please Help I'm lost - CL 500 2000 - W215 - Door Power Issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigBodyBenzAMG

Car
Mercedes CL 500
Hello guys,

I got 2 problems i'd really appriciate so help with.

The passenger door stopped working completely so I checked the wirings and the RED power cable was completely off, I fixed the cable good, and checked the rest of the cables and everything seemed to be good. Then I checked so all the fuses were OK and they was. Then I connect the battery to the car and the door is still not working?

Then I checked the RED power wire again and with this little volt detection machine and electricity is coming thru it 12 volt as it should but then why is it still not working? Has the control door module (black thing where all the cables is connected too) that has broken aswell at the same time? This is really confusing...or is it something else? any ideas?

Then I got a minor problem, I have bought a license plate flipper for both the front and the back if the car and I need to pull a wire from the drivers seat where I sit when I drive to the front of the license plate and to the back where to where the license plate is.

I sorted out the wire to the front license plate, does anybody know any small hole on the inside of the car where I can pull this wire to the trunk? Should I remove the rear seats or what? I don't wanna pull the wire on the outside of the car, do I need to drill any hole? and incase where should I drill the hole?

And when I have gotten the wire into the trunk how do I get it into the lid to where I mount the licenseplate?

Thanks alot guys, really lookin forward to some ideas and tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom