Pocket money car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
last time i went to paris it cost me £300 all in, so not sure where you are staying!

Nice car nonetheless.

Although it's hardly pocket money for me, its still one hell of a lot of car for the cash! Someone's gonna be a happy person with that!

Thats a tempting lump of metal, but I guess could be a real money pit. I remember my boss used to have two of them as company cars ( one for him one for the wife) he used to love wafting around in it.

"Recent service, MOT.." but no service history or previous MOTs. Why do low mileage S-Classes usually have no service history?:rolleyes:

Old style aircon as well.

These old buses are cracking value but one small problem and the bills soon get scary. If you search on autotrader there's plenty of choice around this price and they still take ages to sell.

More than pocket money thats for sure

Last edited:
Looks good but could be a Money pit...

These big old tanks didn't do too well when new (my old boss has a S500) early one when new with the pop up reversing things.

It was going wrong well within warranty.....

I actually prefer the older shape more classy :) and 'probably' better built

Why would a guy with a five post history post a link to an ebay ad.....?;)

Goodness - what a bunch you malicious gossips you all are!

The eBay ad is nothing to with me whatsoever - I happened to notice it because eBay motors are sorted by distance and the car is about 5 or 6 miles from me.

The eBay seller is Broadspeed - one of the biggest car importers/new car resellers in the country. If I was in the motor trade I'd know how to fix my own Merc!

Why would a guy with a five post history post a link to an ebay ad.....?;)

Because if all every new member did was sign up, get the answers to why ther car was kaputt and then never return, there wouldn't really be much of a sense of community.

Was just trying to get more involved than simply 'take'

Don't worry V8mate. I spotted it was Broadspeed an you had a 220, but we like a good conspiricy...

Strange to see broadspeed selling an older second hand car though.

He seems to have a handful of oddities for sale - part-ex's maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom