Pogo Alert or Origin B2 into new C-Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Allan Unsworth

Has anyone installed a Pogo Alert or an Origin B2 into the new shape C-Class ?

I am trying to work out how best to hide the Pogo or B2. Do not want the unit stuck on the windscreen or dashboard.

Thanks, Allan

I had a B2 , it went faulty and now ive got a pogo alert.

I like the pogo , its much nicer and the GPS chipset is way better than the old one. I can get 12 sat lock withing 20 seconds from a cold start. The old unit used to stuggle allong with 3 or 4 which i know is all you need but going between tall buildings in the city the B2 used to flag and drop off. The pogo is just a nice wee neat package.

FUZZER.....

Thanks for the Pogo info. I think I will be getting one myself.

What's the kit like? Have you got it fully wired into your car (like the B2 unit).

Hello,

Quick question,

I use my Orbit phone with mobile 6 and have TomTom installed, I also have the camera database, road speeds, light camera etc all installed and up date these regularly.

What do these gizmos do extra?

Are they more like radar detectors and 'spot' hand held cameras and such like?

Thanks

I had a B2 , it went faulty and now ive got a pogo alert.

I like the pogo , its much nicer and the GPS chipset is way better than the old one. I can get 12 sat lock withing 20 seconds from a cold start. The old unit used to stuggle allong with 3 or 4 which i know is all you need but going between tall buildings in the city the B2 used to flag and drop off. The pogo is just a nice wee neat package.

Have not heard many positive coments about Pogo....good that your happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom