Porsche Carrera 4S Am I a Bully....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogbreath

Car
2005 E55K AMG
So I'm coming down a slip road to join a dual carriageway there s a super slow car in front but I bite my lip and let him do his thing, look In my rear view mirror to see a silver Porsche trying to get in my boot....! We all pull onto the dual carriageway and I indicate straight away to pull out into the outside and to get past Mr slow.... But Mr Porsche can't wait and is straight into the outside lane and flys past..... REMOVED your getting it...! Absolutely destroyed the fker. Couldn't look at me as I went past. Think he thought I will show this old Merc.....! But he come unstuck....!
E55k The ultimate sleeper.....? Quite possibly :D
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! Good work.

My old CLS 55 AMG had the electric rear blind. Whenever I spotted someone in the rear view mirror getting out of their pram at some alleged injustice, I'd hit the close button and watch them turn from mildly angry to absolutely insane!

There was something about doing that action that was very, 'F off you peasant!'

Ha! Good work.

My old CLS 55 AMG had the electric rear blind. Whenever I spotted someone in the rear view mirror getting out of their pram at some alleged injustice, I'd hit the close button and watch them turn from mildly angry to absolutely insane!

I flick the rear view mirror up, which seems to have the same affect:D

89speedster said:
Ha! Good work. My old CLS 55 AMG had the electric rear blind. Whenever I spotted someone in the rear view mirror getting out of their pram at some alleged injustice, I'd hit the close button and watch them turn from mildly angry to absolutely insane! There was something about doing that action that was very, 'F off you peasant!'

That is brilliant. Wish I had one

Give me strength...:doh:

I had a 911 about 15 years ago (before I knew the way of the AMG) and came up behind a CLK on a dual carriageway. Right I thought, I'll have you son.....

...... anyway it was a CLK55.

Since then I bought 3 AMGs and 0 Porsches.

Just so I can get this straight in my head...Porsche driver is a REMOVED for doing to you what you were about to do to the car in front? Have I got that right?

Just so I can get this straight in my head...Porsche driver is a c*nt for doing to you what you were about to do to the car in front? Have I got that right?

No you have got it wrong....!
He saw me indicate but couldn't fkin wait and flew straight into the outside lane, that's why he's a REMOVED No patience, could have easily stuck it straight into me if I had done what he did and pulled straight out....

How very dare he...what speed were you doing when you taught him a lesson?

Yep there are tools in all sorts of car. Not sure either of you were in the right. His initial driving or your response

Ha! Good work.

I do the same in my SL, its absolutely hilarious watching their reaction :thumb: Maybe i should put a message on it

Last edited:
I have to admit I have done that in the past as well. I'm a little more careful though as mine isn't as fast as yours so I'm selective who I overtake to boss them!

Jesus wept man, go read the ****in daily mail

Maybe an creative writing course would be good for you...your lack of ability to express yourself coherently and with dignity is such a shame...and yet you quote scripture.

I grew bored of tormenting 911's, most of the owners can't drive for **** and lose their bottle once you hit 130.

I think it is instinct to react like this, I hate being overtaken in my ML350 by Landrovers and Range Rovers, for some reason I instinctively have to catch up with them. :bannana::doh: I just cant help it, maybe I need therapy.

Lee have you de-badged at the back? or get some 220cdi badges? the quads might give it away a little:D but would still be very stealth motoring:bannana:

Have to admit I did the same with my old E55K with a M5 (E60) once on the motorway, he was virtually touching my bumper and it was clear ahead very light traffic, post EC mods as well, I floored it...had mine de-badged at the time:thumb:he did look bemused as in what the hell is in that...that was one of the times the car really scared me:eek:

So I'm coming down a slip road to join a dual carriageway there s a super slow car in front but I bite my lip and let him do his thing, look In my rear view mirror to see a silver Porsche trying to get in my boot....! We all pull onto the dual carriageway and I indicate straight away to pull out into the outside and to get past Mr slow.... But Mr Porsche can't wait and is straight into the outside lane and flys past..... REMOVED your getting it...! Absolutely destroyed the fker. Couldn't look at me as I went past. Think he thought I will show this old Merc.....! But he come unstuck....!
E55k The ultimate sleeper.....? Quite possibly :D
Lee

I grew bored of tormenting 911's, most of the owners can't drive for **** and lose their bottle once you hit 130.
So do I; I'd rather that than lose my licence...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom