potential cls55 onwer looking for advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hello, thanks for all the replies,

I test drove that one off ebay today,but were quite disappointed.
Concluding it was poorly.

Performance was poor and the supercharger was whining very loud all the time, even when cruising. so something wasnt right.

The search continues

hello, thanks for all the replies,

I test drove that one off ebay today,but were quite disappointed.
Concluding it was poorly.

Performance was poor and the supercharger was whining very loud all the time, even when cruising. so something wasnt right.

The search continues

Might be worth a link to it so other potential owners can consider your comments if they'd like to view?

Thought it might be that one.

It's too cheap, they know somethimg is wrong IMO...

yeah unfortunately, i dont have enough experience of these to be able to put proper comment on, but just wasnt for me.

Ideally I could do with a run out with a forum member in a "good" example, so i know what to benchmark against :+)

yeah unfortunately, i dont have enough experience of these to be able to put proper comment on, but just wasnt for me.

Ideally I could do with a run out with a forum member in a "good" example, so i know what to benchmark against :+)

I'm from Newcastle so not too far, I've had mine modified, but mine could give you an idea of what one should be like, drop me a PM, I'd be happy to give you a tour and drive so to speak.

cheers, that would be appreciated !!!

Dont think I can PM yet? being a new member? certainly cant find the option lol

i moved from durham, and am down in stockton, but not a prob to drive up to newcastle.

I'm free all next week so where ever is a good meeting point, time and date, I'm fine. I'll give you a full tour of my car the good the bad and ugly and a drive of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom