Pressed aluminum German style number plates..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mobb

Car
CLK55 AMG - E92 M3
Are they legal? I saw a BMW M3 with them on today.. Got me thinking..

Example here >
8530d1193841038-selling-splitting-clk-w208-17-amg-split-rims-crystal-headlamps-reiger-dsc_6895-vi.jpg

Close up >
8533d1193841458-selling-splitting-clk-w208-17-amg-split-rims-crystal-headlamps-reiger-rxx.jpg

They are pretty close; you would have to an eagle eyed copper to spot anything untoward with those (chavvy) plates. Took me a while of studying to spot the D in the corner as well; I suppose that could almost be a GB at a distance if you had a couple of cataracts.

in ireland as we are in the EU i have been told they are ok BUT you can not have the stickers in the middle and the blue tag on left would have to have IRL for us in ireland one other thing is in ireland along the top you need to have the name of city in ireland were it is and in irish language and then you can have them

i have NCT (mot'd) cars with them on and asked and if as above in ireland they are legal

Same in UK. Can't say D.

No, about the same as having Black and White plates, you might be lucky and not get stopped for a while but eventually you will.

As does the one in the top pic. One near the car, propeller above the car roof, and one further away from camera with the undercarriage leg, prop just in front of door mirror. Trust me, it's a DC7.

Actually I still couldn't see it but I can see the pipe which I presume is an exhaust on the engine nearest to 'us' and then a second one on the bit which is in front of the N/S mirror on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom