Pressure Washer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David404

Car
GLE350d (W166)
Looking at Nilfisk washers as below for general car/caravan/driveway washing duties:

C110
C120
C130

There's a big price jump from the C110/C120 to the C130 any thoughts on the relative merits of these models???

Initial use a snow foam.

Looking at Nilfisk washers as below for general car/caravan/driveway washing duties:

C110
C120
C130

There's a big price jump from the C110/C120 to the C130 any thoughts on the relative merits of these models???

Initial use a snow foam.

Am currently using the Nilfisk P 150.2 for cleaning my cars,etc and it's by far the best power washer I've ever owned. Don't think you'll go wrong using any off them for snow foam but make sure you have the right fitting for the snow foam bottle.

I'm using Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCA X-Tra but now I know Karcher k4 is better... My brother has it.

The 130 is considerably heavier than the 120 and lists an induction motor instead of a brushed motor.

Karcher have suffered with quality recently and the cheaper Nilfisk ones are cheap for a reason.
You get what you pay for.
The best I have used is Kranzle. Variable pressure, metal components and built to last.

Karcher quality went into a downward spiral after moving production to China. I had 4 brand new trigger guns leak as soon as they were connected up, and not a small leak either but water pouring out of the handle area.

Eventually gave up & bought a Nilfisk E120, wish I done it sooner, far better washer.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom