Price increase for C43 AMG Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRIVER200

Car
C43 AMG Estate
A strange thing just happened. I placed an order for a C43 AMG Estate and agreed the price with the dealer. Just noticed on the Mercedes website that the C43 AMG Estate (and perhaps other models) have had a price increase!! Will the dealer expect me to pay the new price or honour the previous agreed price?

I am yet to hear of a dealer not honouring an agreed price.
My dealer has adjusted the invoice price twice since April, however,
he increases the discount to compensate.

Having said that, the footnote of the order form indicates that
no price protection is offered unless they commit to it in writing, so that
is their get out clause.

Its a bit confusing as the eBrochure price inc VAT is £45,230 but when you go into the Configure option it shows the price inc VAT as £45,825!!

Its a bit confusing as the eBrochure price inc VAT is £45,230 but when you go into the Configure option it shows the price inc VAT as £45,825!!

I agree, this is very confusing. I'd walk away and keep the Audi.

Is the configure price the on the road price inclusive of plates, VED etc..?

A strange thing just happened. I placed an order for a C43 AMG Estate and agreed the price with the dealer. Just noticed on the Mercedes website that the C43 AMG Estate (and perhaps other models) have had a price increase!! Will the dealer expect me to pay the new price or honour the previous agreed price?

Dunno.

Ask 'em.

Price just with VAT and no OTR£ that's an extra £670 and £355 VED.

Not sure why I should walk away from a deal that favours me with a lower price also not sure exactly what is ''Dreadful'' about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom