Private Plate that fitted the bill...............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimGreen

Car
2012 Audi R8 V10 + 2017 Mini Cooper (John Cooper Works) + 2015 Honda Fireblade
Well, having just moved to Hull I decided that now the move is out of the way and i have time to spend back in the garage, I thought I'd treat the new car to a private plate......

I started off just looking for anything with AMG in the registration and then fell on this one "HU11 AMG"........... Fitted the bill for a car located in HULL :bannana::bannana:

Also gave the car a good detailing and I'm over the moon with her, normally when detailing a car you always find the odd scratch, car park dink, that you never noticed when you were buying the car, but I haven't found one stone chip at all, or any dinks......... with just 10k miles on the clock from new it certainly confirms that i think is spent most of it's life in a garage and was well looked after by the previous owner.

If anyone is looking for a well looked after 2012 C63........ Here is my old car that's popped up for sale at a traders in Kirby Ashfield, full service history, 38k miles and treasured from new. If your looking for a great C63, you wouldn't go wrong with this one.

62 (2012) Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 6.3 (457bhp) MCT 7S AMG | eBay

Lovely, can't wait to see it in the metal! Looking at your old car, I prefer the silver wheels on the new one.

Excellent plate and super motor, oh and an awesome garage! I bidded on C63 MAT at auction a few months back and someone beat my bid by just £10. Gutted! It was an absent bid as couldn't be there for the live bidding else I'd still be bidding now!

I wonder if it's anyone on here?

Stunning car mate , the old one looks a minter as well !

Cracking car
I also have shed envy are they chequer plate floor tiles look great ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rubber Chequer Plate floor tiles........ currently on sale at Halfords, cost me £100 to do a double garage + the cost of Expoy Glue.

So far it's standing up well.

Well, having just moved to Hull I decided that now the move is out of the way and i have time to spend back in the garage, I thought I'd treat the new car to a private plate......

I started off just looking for anything with AMG in the registration and then fell on this one "HU11 AMG"........... Fitted the bill for a car located in HULL :bannana::bannana:

Also gave the car a good detailing and I'm over the moon with her, normally when detailing a car you always find the odd scratch, car park dink, that you never noticed when you were buying the car, but I haven't found one stone chip at all, or any dinks......... with just 10k miles on the clock from new it certainly confirms that i think is spent most of it's life in a garage and was well looked after by the previous owner.

If anyone is looking for a well looked after 2012 C63........ Here is my old car that's popped up for sale at a traders in Kirby Ashfield, full service history, 38k miles and treasured from new. If your looking for a great C63, you wouldn't go wrong with this one.

62 (2012) Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 6.3 (457bhp) MCT 7S AMG | eBay

Jim , could you PM me some details of the car? Would be helpful to hear from the immediate previous owner first rather than the garage.
I'm still restricted sending PMs as a newbie..

Looks great!!! I do like a tidy garage. Perhaps we should start a AMG man cave/plate thread lol…

Hahaha....... Well, I live in mine, so my GF says. So don't be surprised to see a bed.

I'll let you start the thread........

And for the ladies a she shed!:rolleyes:

Tony.

Mega plate!
I'm also from Hull and have a C63 Coupe Jim. I'll keep an eye out for you.
There's a few of us in Hull with AMG's heading down to MSL performance March 24th if you fancy it.

If I could get rid of the 4 bikes, 2 lawn mowers and bbq I'd have a tidy garage lol.

Mega plate!
I'm also from Hull and have a C63 Coupe Jim. I'll keep an eye out for you.
There's a few of us in Hull with AMG's heading down to MSL performance March 24th if you fancy it.

I'll be keeping my eye's open for the other Merc enthusiasts in the area. Look forward to catching up.

Won't be heading to MSL in March, I've made three return trips to Birmingham (Mercedes, to deliver old C63 and collect new one, MSL for Remap, Decat and Resonator Removal, back to MSL to have resonator replaced, a little too loud around town and attracting too much attention from the boys in blue).

I'm sure we'll catch up soon........... I'm on Kingswood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom