Private reg plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Myclk55amg

Car
Mercedes clk 55 amg
Does anyone know what's the best way or best place to sell a private registration on?

I stuck mine on eBay and it sold quickly to a plate trader. He transferred the money and I signed the retention and sent it to him.

Nice and easy.

What is the reg ? put it on here you may get some interest and its free

I sold a plate a few years back.I contacted RegTransfers and they gave me an agreed figure I was happy with. They then listed it (for free) on their site at a higher price, hoping to obviously make some profit.

I had in the meantime listed it on ebay (best offer) and it sold within a few weeks for about what I had originally paid for it

RT mark up is generally around the 20% mark.

I've got my mothers reg on RT at the moment. They will pay me £400 when it sells, it's on their website for £750. I've sold a plate through them before and it had the same sort of mark up. I'd try eBay first if you think the plate would be popular. The ones I've sold weren't popular so I didn't have any interest on eBay.

Oh yeah never thought about that to be honest! It's nothing to do with Mercedes though it's just my name br51 tom

Hope you didn't pay too much for that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a private plate (Y111 HOT) which came on a car I bought. I would never use that plate myself but keep meaning to put it on eBay but hard to know what to value it at!

7 Digits mate....worth about £250.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom