Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Something for all Ridley Scott fans :thumb: He did make the first ALIEN movie after all- so you know what to expect.;) [YOUTUBE]HHcHYisZFLU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent been this excited about a trailer since Episode III of Starwars. it looks amazing.

Who would have ever thought we would see the Space Jockey(s) alive or the 'Bone' ship in flight.

Gonna be great!

Yep , super excited about this too !! :bannana:

I've watched all the trailers I can find for this, really can't wait for the film to be released. I get tingles and shivers just thinking about it really.

IIRC Karl you USED to have a pic of the Weyland-Yutani "building better worlds" sign from the colony on LV426/Acheron as your avatar, and a similarly themed forum name :)

lots of cool movies TBR this year

IIRC Karl you USED to have a pic of the Weyland-Yutani "building better worlds" sign from the colony on LV426/Acheron as your avatar, and a similarly themed forum name :)

Yep, I joined up here as BBW (Building Better Worlds) back in 2003 - im still known as BBW on club202.com as they wouldnt let me change it :doh: you can still see BBW quoted at the bottom of my very 1st thread HERE

Aliens-Weyland-Yutani_Sign.png

Last edited:
Pretty amazing - though it does look a bit like a remake of Alien ...

Thats why I changed it :D

International Trailer (not as dumbed down as the US one :) )

[YOUTUBE]D3TGr1lEXLU&[/YOUTUBE]

Check out the Xenonmorph on the roof:

alien1.jpg

And geeks (like me) will notice the upwards dripping on the url - as in what happens with the original film and the egg.

alien2.jpg

Its also funny seeing Stringer Bell flying the ship :D

Last edited:
This thread has been here for 6+ hours and noone has noticed the spelling mistake in the title?

Now corrected :D

There is meant to be a hidden 5 in the poster (Alien 5) The eyebrow, nose and the cheek...
prometheus_810.jpg

Would love to see this, but no way I'd be able to talk Mrs BTB into coming!

It looks great but also a bit like "a prequel" to Alien

Its set 20+ years before 'Alien'

Here is Peter Weyland (of Weyland) Yutani fame talking about what his company will become:

[YOUTUBE]hUxdAWrsag8[/YOUTUBE]

When I fancy relaxing into a previously viewed film Alien makes the shortlist - an excellent film.

I look forward to Promeheus.

No real need to say what my favourite films are...

Aliens special edition is the best!

And I've got a proper, official 20th century FOX licensed Pulse rifle!

LETS ROCK!!!!

Prometheus should be good. If Ridley can return the franchise to it roots of proper horror films then I'll be very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom