Proud Father moment ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
Tomorrow I shall be attending my eldest daughter's graduation as B. Ed (Hons).

She will become a Primary School teacher.

I will have a couple of tears in my eyes. Firstly, as she receives her diploma and then as I pay the bill for the big family meal tomorrow evening.

Worth every penny :banana:

... and then my other daughter will start her degree in Genetics after the summer ..... :doh:

Enjoy!

I remember the intended family meal following my graduation. We introduced my parents to a friends parents - sent them out for a meal together.

Course then hit the town on mass. My only issue was finding the B&B at 1AM, not having been there earlier in the day.

Congrats you must be very proud. My daughter is doing the same b.ed at Brighton uni . And has the same goal to be a primary school teacher.
Mike:thumb:

Well done to them and to you - there's nothing better than the kids doing good :thumb:.

Fantastic, good luck to you all and enjoy the meal :thumb:

I will, of course, be locking the car keys away in the safe tomorrow morning until Wednesday :)

Well done that girl.

Well done indeed...my third and last happening this Friday.

I had a proud father moment today also.
My son phoned me to tell me he had bought his first car.

96 Audi Quattro Turbo

Yip that's my boy- Old cars not new.

One thing I always say to youngsters gaining their first educational qualification-- its one of the few things in life they can never take away from you. Congratulations to your daughter.

My late wife was a nursery teacher. Being able to form a solid, loving foundation for young children is an incredibly rewarding vocation.

My wife loved working with children every single day, hopefully your daughter will have that same joy.

Congrats!

We are just at the stage of looking at Uni's for my daughter, whose ambition is to follow in the footsteps of yours!!

Enjoy and congrats Steven.

Reminds me of my wife's 1st graduation. She had just been married to me for a few months. FIL missed her walking up onto the stage as he didnt recognise her new name :doh: and also therefore he also missed taking the photo :doh::doh:

luckily i also had a camera :D so he was able to see afterwards :D

:thumb: It was a great day.

Attachments

• DaniGrad.JPG
    DaniGrad.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom