Pulley or Crankpulley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
I had a smaller S/charger pulley fitted to my C32 & it was great with a remap, I have been contemplating an 180 Crankpulley but I have my concerns that it may cause the ancillaries to be overstressed ? A friend had one fitted & later he had the alternator pack up ...cost quite a lot to have a new one, the garage MB Indy suggested the Crank pulley didn't help...could be a coincidence ,hence my asking.

I had a smaller S/charger pulley fitted to my C32 & it was great with a remap, I have been contemplating an 180 Crankpulley but I have my concerns that it may cause the ancillaries to be overstressed ? A friend had one fitted & later he had the alternator pack up ...cost quite a lot to have a new one, the garage MB Indy suggested the Crank pulley didn't help...could be a coincidence ,hence my asking.

I presume you are talking 55 mod as your sig, not that it makes any difference but i would stick to both S/C pulley upgrade for both 32 and 55, crankpulley mods when they go wrong can be an expensive fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom