Quality question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norte23

Car
C250 AMG Sport Avantgarde 2010
In the dealers earlier today & I over heard a guy talking to a tech. He says to him " is there a way of stopping to seat belt buzzer going off when I'm nipping round the corner to the shop". The tech looks at him stupid & says " yeah mate every car has a way" the guy says "cool how". Tech goes " put your seat belt on" guy looks at him & says "yeah I know that but I'm going round the corner to the shop & it's really annoying ". I was crying at this point. He then tried to justify him not wearing it. ...... Unbelievable some people.

Mark

It's alright. Those idiots are more likely to take themselves out of the gene pool.

It's alright. Those idiots are more likely to take themselves out of the gene pool.

But until they do its ambulance crews and the NHS that is left with the burden.

....and Diana would have survived thus sparing us all those assassination rumours.

If the shop is only round the corner, why not just walk.:dk:

Diana was wearing her belt that was just a rumour to cover up the assassination.

Facts are always a very finite quantity. But there is an infinite number of possible rumours. Hence it's a law of nature that for every event the rumours will far outnumber the facts :thumb:

If the shop is only round the corner, why not just walk.:dk:

Because it's the same corner that your taxi is "just round" but takes 20 minutes from there to your front door...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom