R129 1991 Good weather coming no soft top

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MIGELITO 60

Car
mercedes sl500 1991 ML430 2001
:devil:Anyone out there help me PLEASE**** just removed the hardtop on My 1991 500sl no problems everything functioning as normal,However when i tried to raise the soft top, it only came up half way and then locked at vertical, went down as normal no problem tried again same thing ran a diagnostic check came up with 7flashes which reads as limit switch right locked soft top fabric bow,have been to locak Mercedes Dealer who has no clue,as I am retired to Spain i am limited in Mechanical Options tried several local English Mechs but all say same no understanding of Merc Soft Top Mechanisms have been quoted several thousand for Stripping out and Checking Functions by a German Mechanic this is crazy,CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ALL SENSIBLE SUGGESTIONS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED
THANKYOU******

get folded manually and u need to lock it manually, then open it again sometimes it system get out of step.

if u want to call vinod who done the reset for a friend he talk you through it have a tape recorder to record actions, alternatively as him if u will pay for him to come and see you in spain for few days free holiday 07956 983585

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom