R129 remote central locking / central locking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BAZ-500SL

Car
500sl
Hello guys, just trying to solve a issue I had when I bought my R129, basically the previous owner had issues with the alarm system ( Clifford ) that was installed so he had the company out and they disconnected it, he said they took wires off, he said the alarm kept going off , he also had some new key made by mercedes now he said these have not worked on the car as in the remote central locking, I am getting the red light on the key gob so the battery is ok but no lights on the door or the boot bit for the remote locking, also the normal central locking is not working via the doors due to a broken plastic piece in the internal lock, but did used to lock via boot lock, the problem is now the boot and fuel cap lock but the both doors don't lock even if I so it manually from inside the car only that door will lock not the other door or the boot or fuel, could some one point me in to the right direction where to start looking to sort the remote locking or even the normal central locking all help appreciated in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom