R129 spares - wings, lamps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lanciaman

I've just sold my R129 so I have some spares for sale.

2 front wings - rust free. Cost me £80 for the nearside one and £120 for the offside one. Looking for money back. The offside one is still wrapped in the packaging as it was sent to me so a photo can be done but at the expense of decent packaging!

Pair of rear facelift lamps (1999-2001) R129. Mint condition. Bought for my 1993. I did put them on but the car never moved! One has the lens only, the other the bulb holder also. £160 plus post.

Pair of early wood electric seat surround trims. Very nice wood , although as is the way with these, the plastic fixings at the rear are broken in places, 1 out the 3 "tongues" on each. Enough to be usable but just to make you aware. £30 plus post.

Located in Aberdeenshire so if anyone other than sheep up here, happy for you to uplift. The nearside wing is in Ayr - friend picked it up for me and I haven't got around to getting it yet.

PM with any queries.
thanks

Rear lights

Interested in your rear lights
Are they new?
Is it a big deal to just change a lens
I'm in Aberdeen so not sure how close to you or the sheep!

Hi, no, not new but you wouldn't know it.

Simple as anything to change them. I'm near Turriff. If you want to come up we can change them over while you're here. Take about 10 mins tops.

Sheep are an optional extra - plenty around though!

lancia
I am interested in the lamps but not back in NE until mid July if thats OK. Do you have a contact No to dicuss?

Les

Lanciaman
You got a contact No or email?

Was planning to be near turrif tomorrow or end of next week if you're about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom