R170, R171 - 4 Original Mercedes 17" alloy wheels fitted with part worn winter tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenelopePitstop

Car
Was SLK55 2014, Audi A8
Hi,

I bought this set of wheels from Ebay UK about two weeks ago. Unfortunately I didn't check that bolt size is different for SLK R172 and they won't fit.

Here's the description from Ebay auction, from previous owner:

"4 Original Mercedes alloy wheels fitted with part worn winter tyres.

These wheels were previously fitted to my slk350 but will fit a number of other Mercedes

2 x front wheels are 17" x 7.5" ET 36 fitted with Toyo snow prox with 5mm tread left.

2 x rear wheels are 17" x 8.5" ET 30 fitted with Dunlop SP winters with 3.5mm/4.0mm tread left.

The wheels which have been previously used some time ago are in genuinely good condition apart from some very minor stone chips and one bit around one centre cap which has been touched up but is not particularly noticeable.

These wheels would be a good upgrade or spare wheels for Winter tyres - enough tread left to get one more Winter"

I unpacked only one wheel to check if it fits, so 3 are still originally packed by the seller. Attached are the pictures taken by me on Saturday.

Wheels are now in SW London and can be collected in person only in the evening or during the weekend. I will be going to Europe next week but will coordinate collection with my husband who will take any buyers to the garage where the wheels are stored.

£300 for a set.

Wheels will fit to other Mercedes models, not SLK only but you have to check it. Bolts size is M12.

Picasa Web Albums - Aga - Mercedes wheels.

Last edited:
Sold to forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom