R171 Handbook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beastmaster

Car
SLK
Hi, I've just bought a lovely SLK 200 but unfortunately there was no Handbook with the car, can anyone point me in the right direction to find a reasonable replacement please. I'm a newbie and I'm trying to get to grips with the forum.

Thanks

Hi, I've just bought a lovely SLK 200 but unfortunately there was no Handbook with the car, can anyone point me in the right direction to find a reasonable replacement please. I'm a newbie and I'm trying to get to grips with the forum.

Thanks

Welcome! My wife has just bought one too (SLK200 2004) and collects on Saturday. I was just looking for more info and came across this: Bill's Den: Documents. Not looked through yet so don't know if it has what you need.

P.S. Whereabouts are you? Two SLK's meeting on Sunday near Preston if you are local. See the Events page

Thanks for your help everyone, I'll have good look around eBay for a bargain. Nice number plate but my SLK already wears one. Cheers

Thanks for your help everyone, I'll have good look around eBay for a bargain. Nice number plate but my SLK already wears one. Cheers

How are you finding it? We have been out for a blast (top down) up the M6 earlier and she was grinning for England!

The online USA handbook is pretty good for most stuff, at least until you get a printed copy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom