R63 spotted!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Sorry for such a dull post but I spotted an r63 earlier outside my office window and thought if anyone gave a **** they would probably be on this forum!

I think the girl I was with thought I was mental for getting excited about a 2 ton mpv - but I've never actually seen one in the metal. Far more interesting to me than the maclaren p1 going down the same street a few days earlier

Probably won't see one again - how many left have only 6 recorded in the country

Sorry no pic, but it was dark grey with 5 spoke 19s or even 20s as it's a pretty massive car. Very cool

If I had more kids I'd have one in a heartbeat - not that they ever come up for sale.

It has to be one of the rarest models of any manufacturer, there was one for sale on PH a year or so ago but that's about it for seeing them!

If I had more kids I'd have one in a heartbeat - not that they ever come up for sale.

Malawi. That's where Madonna gets hers from

Nick Froome

There's one for sale less than a mile away from me....very rare indeed.

Jules

I saw a black one drive past a few years back - as you say, they are very rare.

I see about 2 R classes a year. One a couple weeks ago.

I actually saw what's probably the R63 about 3 years ago.

Thank god there are not too many about . FUGLY is an understatement !

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

Where's the 'vomit' emoji when you need it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Really not so bad in stock form though.

mercr63_1_560px.jpg

I should hate the R class but I am strangely drawn to it too.

Weird.

I have no explanation for it either.

Sarah Cox has had one for sale for a while now. 19k for and 07 car I think. It can only have a very small target market. 4 kids and the need to go fast and use fuel!

Sarah Cox has had one for sale for a while now. 19k for and 07 car I think. It can only have a very small target market. 4 kids and the need to go fast and use fuel!

Yes that's the one near me. They've just taken in a Blue SL55 AMG also, managed to see that one pre preparation.........

It can only have a very small target market. 4 kids and the need to go fast and use fuel!

It's basically just a lower and sleeker ML63 ... it's always surprised me how few they sold.

I saw one the other day on diplomatic plates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom