R8 advertisement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As my lovely lady works at a large Media company, she looks after the fleet amongst other things.... Got me a ride in the new V10.... cant wait!!!

If Audi remain the official car sponsors of the British Superbikes next year, we'll be having 2 of those:D

It is a great car, had a ride in a V8 back in greece with a mate a couple of weeks ago. Not sure though if I would chose it over a porsche 911 turbo.

I also have a joke with Audi drivers since both me and a friend have grown up with mercedes and love them over the other German alternatives. He was saying "Audi.. who are audi. Back in the early days in germany there were two main car manufacturers Mercedes Benz and BMW and then four little ****ty ones. How could they compete, by only joining together. Each one the four hollow circles that make up audi! Auto union.

They do make good cars nowadays though.

It is a great car, had a ride in a V8 back in greece with a mate a couple of weeks ago. Not sure though if I would chose it over a porsche 911 turbo.

I also have a joke with Audi drivers since both me and a friend have grown up with mercedes and love them over the other German alternatives. He was saying "Audi.. who are audi. Back in the early days in germany there were two main car manufacturers Mercedes Benz and BMW and then four little ****ty ones. How could they compete, by only joining together. Each one the four hollow circles that make up audi! Auto union.

They do make good cars nowadays though.
How the hell did you get in the back of an R8?

I should have placed the "," after the V8. I meant "back in Greece" it took place. Very expensive there. A businessman friend had borrowed it to test drive and potentially buy. It was a used car that here you could buy for £60k and up for 150,000 euros there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom