Rare nissan ... Interesting car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This to me is the definition of a sleeper. :)

Not sure about this bit in the description though: -

If this was a bit closer to me I think I'd be going for a look at it...

Agree on all you points ... Especially the 'bentley' bit :)

Very interesting car I think... Manufacturers should build more of type of things.

Perhaps he should put on some Bentley badges and a fully functioning steering wheel like the 'Ferrari' from one of the previous posts :D

I looks like one of those cars you get on Car Shampoo bottles made up from loads of other cars to avoid copyright issues :)

seen plenty of these in NZ, always liked the Gloria and Cedric, but...they fold like a lawn chair. I had one rear end me in a Suzuki Vitara, I had a slight nick in the plastic bumper, his whole front end was caved in.

I owned a Y32 Cima (japanese luxury), 300ZX engine, citreon like steering wheel (where the centre does not rotate), electric seats all around, i.e. rear seats slid back and forth like an S class, was an interesting car, just damned ugly.

Whatever happens, this car will survive.

It should be called the Nissan Gunnell

Not pretty , but it goes well.

There is a Chinese restaurant owner in Essex that has two or three of these out the back.
I do like these, similar sort of thing to the Toyota Chaser. These cars have a small but very loyal following in Japan, along with other pretty much unheard of models (over here anyway) like the Cedric and Leopard.
They are usually beautifully detailed and totally original and make quite a sight to see them lined up!

I had to widen the net as was running out of famous people called Gloria - krisby did the only other one I know/remember!

I knew someone did a song called Gloria but I had to look up who - I must confess.

If I had the space and wasn't downsizing, I'd be having a look at that, it looks as though it could be fun.

I had to widen the net as was running out of famous people called Gloria - krisby did the only other one I know/remember!

I knew someone did a song called Gloria but I had to look up who - I must confess.

Van Morrison beat her to it by some distance.

Van Morrison beat her to it by some distance.

I'm not as old as you in that case...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom